This microwave-safe steel bowl is ideal for cooking, storing or simply eating on the go.
It’s lightweight, durable, leak-proof, dishwasher and oven-safe and 100% spill-proof. Ideal for breakfast, lunch or snacks.
– Innovative microwave-safe steel bowl.
– Hermetic + 100% leak-proof vacuum lid closure gives you peace of mind when eating on the go and keeps food fresher for longer.
– Easy to clean: fully removable seal
– Dishwasher/oven safe (except lid) and freezer safe.
– High quality: the lid’s locking vent means the lid can stay closed when microwaving, reducing cooking time (compared to other stainless steel cookware) and preventing spills (no disposable food film required).
– The semi-transparent lid allows a clear view of the food.
– Multifunctional: for food storage, cooking, ovenware, travel lunch box.
Stainless steel (304/18-8), BPA-free polypropylene, silicone
Capacity: 950 ml
Dimensions:- 17 cm x 17 cm x 8,2 cm
Weight: 270 g
The microwave may be unusable if it has any large dents (we mean large) or deep scratches, so please note the following.
Make sure you only heat one pot at a time for no more than 2 minutes before stirring again. These bowls take slightly longer to heat up than conventional plastic or glass bowls, but because the lid can be left on (with the lid latch open), they heat up faster than other steel bowls.
Avoid contact with any metal surface, including a metal plate, metal shelves or the wall of the microwave, as this may cause sparks or burns on the bowl.
Do not microwave the dish if it is empty.
Use a microwave oven with up to 1000 W.
Can I put it in the dishwasher, freezer and oven?
Of course it is dishwasher safe, just put the lid on the top rack and the steel dish is the only part that is oven safe (not the lid). The only thing you really need to take care of in the freezer is not to overfill the bowl, especially with liquids, as the contents expand when they freeze.
How do I maintain my cooking utensils?
We recommend washing all parts in warm, soapy water before the first use. All seals and the lid locking valve (ONLY the grey silicone part, do not remove the lid button) are fully removable for thorough cleaning. Do not use bleach, chlorine-based cleaners, abrasive cleaners on any part of the box as they can damage the surface and cause scratches. Caution! Do not use sharp objects, such as knives, directly on the steel as this can cause scratches.