Organic dried apricots are not only sweet and tasty, but also a healthy snack, a healthy alternative to chocolate or other sweets with added sugar. They can be used to flavour breakfast porridge, sweeten smoothies, replace sugar and in desserts. Excellent seasoning for bakery products. They can be used to stuff soy and other vegan steaks, added to Indian stews.
Benefits of dried apricots
– Dried fruits are the most useful. Dried apricots do not lose their nutrients.
– Dried apricots are rich in iron and vitamin C. Iron stimulates the left hemisphere of the brain, which is responsible for analytical thinking, while vitamin C helps iron to be better absorbed.
– 100 g of this product is thought to be equivalent to 40 g of iron. The fibres of the plant are excellent for cleansing the intestines.
– These fruits are very good for the brain. If you want to improve your memory and working capacity, 50 g of dried apricots a day is enough.
– If you take diuretics, dried apricots are essential as they upset the balance of salts in the body. Dried apricots also contain significantly more calcium than raw apricots, which is why women over 40 should eat them to prevent osteoporosis.
– Apricots, both raw and dried, normalise digestion, improve microflora, eliminate toxins and help get rid of excess cholesterol.
Recommended daily intake ~22 gr.
Let food be your medicine!
NOTE. The information provided here should not be interpreted as advice for treatment or other health problems. We encourage you to make decisions about your personal health by considering different sources of information.